I am an experienced event organiser and have organised several events, from small corporate events and road-shows to large academic conferences and charity events.
I am currently offering services to manage small to medium size events: birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, seminars, conferences, art exhibitions and more.
Suitable venue is very important to suit every event and budget. I fully understand the importance of finding the right venue for your special event. I have extensive experience in finding great venues with suitable and affordable prices. I can suggest amazing venues for your event, within London and beyond. I will first, look into your budget and your chosen location, and I will then suggest several suitable venues for your event. I will find you amazing venue that you desire; either it be quirky, casual or formal, indoor or outdoor, I can find the right venue for you. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements.
Conference Management Portfolio
I project managed the BAAL (British Association for Applied Linguistic) annual conference in 2004, attended by 375 academics globally. www.baal.org.uk
- Created a website for the conference to enable participants registration on-line.
- Created a bank business account and link to on-line payment system on the conference website, to enable credit/debit card payment.
- Day-to-day management of the conference from January - September 2004
- Organised badges for all participants
- Organised catering and entertainment
- Stake-holder communications from beginning to end.
Charity event portfolio
In November 2014, I project managed a cultural evening for Connect Indonesia, The Charity, attended by over 350 participants from around the UK. This was an event which was very successful beyond our expectation. There were 13 group entertainments all of which volunteer group. There were 91 volunteers in total, contributed to making the evening a great success.
This was a very low budget event, which turned out to be extremely successful.